The sophisticated motor control technology of the HRVS-DN ensures smooth acceleration and deceleration, minimizing the consequences of high peak current and mechanical shock.
Advanced features, including customization of start curves, exceptional voltage measurement, flexible design and increased motor protections as well as global registration make the HRVS-DN the starting solution of choice for medium voltage applications even under the most severe conditions. demanding.
The flexible configuration of the HRVS-DN is designed to meet the requirements of new applications, retrofits and customizations for OEMs.
It is available with marine and cell certifications ProGear, a fully tested cabin resistant to internal arcing.
- Configurable start and stop characteristics.
- Enhanced motor protection package.
- User friendly and pleasant setup and operation.
- Smooth multi-start and multi-stop operation.
- Single module for synchronous motor starting.
- Dedicated starting curve for generator.
- Pump and torque control.
- Fiber optic voltage measurement transformer (EPT).
- Partial discharge test according to EN50178 / 625.1.
- Automatic frequency range of 45-65 Hz.
- Direct connection of capacitors for power factor.
- Facility for a low voltage test.
- Design and EMC test.
- Communication options: Modbus, Profibus and DeviceNet.
- Compact optional configuration with two-phase control.
- Optional data logging.
- Recording of voltage and current curves with a sampling of 50 KHz with graphic software interface for remote indication.
- Multi-voltage and current starter (optional).
- Bypass open.
- Low voltage.
- Low current.
- Current imbalance.
- Phase sequence.
- Maximum start time.
- Electronic overload.
- Instantaneous Over Current 100-850%
- Over current time.
- Instantaneous and timely ground fault.
- Number of starts.
- Low / over frequency.
- External fault.
- Power supply and no start signal.
- Thermal model.
- Phase loss.
- SCR short.
- Curvy overhead shot.
- IEC and NEMA class.